All About Red Clay
For centuries, Red Clay has been sourced from Morocco where Moroccan women have been using it on their hair and skin since a long time. It is rich in iron compounds and minerals such as magnesium, silica, sodium and calcium and is a mainstay in a lot of skincare products because of it’s ability to bind the impurities from your skin once dried. It’s ability to draw out toxins from the skin also make it great as a cleanser for acne-prone or oily skin. Read below for some of the many wonderful benefits that red clay can have on your skin:
- It gently + effective dries up and removes blackheads.
- Tightens and reduces the size of your pores.
- Reduces early signs of aging.
- Improves skin tone and texture.
- Reduces dryness by not stripping off the skin’s natural oils.
Shop our Imperfectly Perfect Soap that contains Red Clay along with many other wonderful (all-natural!) ingredients here.